Best Weight Loss Diet for Men & Women: Work and health both of them are like two opposite poles, You often ignore your health issues in order to work. Increase in weight most common thing happens to the people. Which leads to many diseases. So it is important to lose that extra pound.
In order to do that some rely on Gym and exercise but It’s hard to arrange the free time for exercise and stuff. While others think it best to skip their meal but it’s not the best solution, it will affect the daily life you want your ability to work properly if your stomach is empty. So, what is the best solution to lose your fat? The best way is to balance your diet, by eating food which is low in fat but high in protein, calories, and fiber. Making a diet chart and following it is your best option.
But, before we get into the diet let’s talk about the things you need to keep in mind before starting your way towards weight loss diet.
1. Don’t Skip Meals
Skipping your meal is never going to help in achieving your goal. In fact, it makes you starve and you’ll end up eating something unhealthy.
2. Chose Smaller Plates and Bowls
It is a proven fact. It has something to do with our psychology. If you are eating in a small plate your usual portion of food will look bigger and you’ll likely eat less. It will trick your brain in thinking that you are eating less. Also, according to new research colour also plays a very big part in your appetite. Bright colour makes you eat more while, dark colour like blue is known to decrease your appetite. So keep this in mind while going shopping for your kitchen items next time.
3. Limit Sugar and Salt Intake
To lose your weight you have to ditch that Salt shaker and that extra spoon of Sugar in your tea. Sugar and salt both of them should be taken in moderation.
Excess Sugar intake affects our blood sugar. While excess Salt may cause water retention and both of them leads to an increase in weight.
4. Eat Frequently
Eating frequently in small quantity. The aim here is to not let yourself get hungry. Just eat some fruit or vegetable now and then. Eating frequently in a uniform manner helps our body adjusting to it, and helps in Reducing fat.
5. Drink Enough Water
People only focus on food and forget about water. Many times thirst is masked as hunger. So try drinking water first when you feel hungry. It will work most of the time and your hunger will be gone.
6. Avoid restricted Diet plans
Our body needs nutrients from each of the food group. So cutting them will only stop us from enjoying their benefits.
Don’t fall for those online advisers who advise you to do this like Zero carb diet. It’s highly advised that you consult a professional on Weight loss diet.
What to eat
Vegetables: Tomatoes, eggplant, spinach, onion, mushroom, cabbage, okra and more
Fruits: Mango, papaya, watermelon, orange, apple, banana, pears, lychee, plums
Nuts and seeds: Cashew, almond, sesame seeds, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachio and more
Whole Grain: Brown rice, basmati rice, corn, whole grain bread, amaranth, sorghum
Dairy: Milk, cheese, yogurt, ghee
Protein Source: Tofu, dairy, nuts and seeds
Weight Loss Diet Chart
- Breakfast: Paneer sandwich with mint chutney/ 2 egg omelet with 2 whole grain bread slices
- Lunch: Whole grain roti with mixed vegetable curry
- Dinner: 1 bowl chicken gravy with 1 bowl rice/ 2 multigrain roti with salad and a bowl of low-fat curd
- Breakfast: Chana dal pancakes with mixed vegetables and a glass of milk
- Lunch: 2 multigrain roti with 1 bowl of dal/Egg bhurji
- Dinner: khichdi with sprout salad
- Breakfast: Apple cinnamon porridge with milk and topped with sliced almonds
- Lunch: Multigrain roti with tofu and mixed vegetable
- Dinner: Palak paneer with brown rice and vegetables
- Breakfast: Yogurt with sliced fruits and sunflower seeds
- Lunch: Whole grain roti with mixed vegetable
- Dinner: Channa masala with basmati rice
- Breakfast: Vegetable Dalia
- Lunch: Sambar with brown rice
- Dinner: Tofu curry with potato
- Breakfast: Dal paratha with a bowl of low-fat curd
- Lunch: Millet and dal khichdi
- Dinner: vegetables mixed with seed salad with Multigrain roti and dal
- Breakfast: Buckwheat porridge with sliced mango
- Lunch: Vegetable soup with wholegrain roti
- Dinner: Masala baked tofu with vegetable curry.
And if you want more Tips, Tricks and helpful posts related to Beauty, Health and Fitness. Please follow Beaufity.com
Be Beautiful Be Fit.